CalFIMC Accredited Provider
CalFIMC Accredited Providers are organizations that have met the criteria to deliver Medically Tailored Meal Interventions (MTMI). The accreditation body is the Accreditation Committee of the CalFIMC, which includes administrative, social work and registered dietitian professionals.
- Provide medically tailored meals suitable for diagnosis as codified and defined by CalFIMC.
- Assess client nutrition status using fully-integrated registered dietitian and the Nutrition Care Process model (,,).
- Provide CalFIMC approved nutrition education curriculum appropriate for diagnosis and administered by a registered dietitian.
- Provide in-home, virtual and telephonic nutrition education and wellness checks (dependent on client need).
- Provide community-based volunteer-supported services
- Operate as a 501c3 corporation.
 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics at https://www.eatrightpro.org/practice
 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline Heart Failure Toolkit
 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Evidence Analysis Library Summary of Heart Failure Evidence Based Nutrition Practice Guideline updates 2017 www.andeal.org